Welcome to Dickinson Consulting Group
World Class Development And Execution Of Facility And Human Resource Relocation Programs Since 1974
The Dickinson Consulting Group offers consulting, site selection for new facilities and relocation of existing facilities, planning and implementation of employee group moves, resizing and relocation policy creation, relocation program development and implementation, project management, communications programs and administrator training.
Each program is specifically created to meet the clients objectives and needs.
Country/City And Facility Site Selection - This includes general and specific areas, as well as negotiating with Government & Economic Agencies and vendors to maintain client confidentiality. Recognized as one of the top ten Site Selection firms since 2003.
- Employee Relocation Policies - Creation, review and update of corporate employee relocation policies to assure effectiveness on both qualitative and quantitative issues.
- Communication Programs - Establish internal corporate programs for administration and communication of your company relocation policy.
- Group Move Specialists - Develop and administer all phases of corporate group move policy including relocation and retention/severance programs. Ensure maximum acceptance by employees and cost effectiveness for the company. Negotiate with vendors and review bids from third party companies, mortgage finance companies and moving van lines for both facility and household goods moves.
- Training - Train corporate relocation personnel in program administration for employees, expense tracking, gross-up, taxes and counseling employees on all move phases.
- International Move Programs - Create international relocation policy and move programs for expatriates, repatriates, and foreign nationals, including language, cross-cultural training, translation and interpreters.
PO Box 257, Portland, OR 97207
Ph. 503-244-8929 * Fax 503-244-9795